In this exercise, students will learn how to:
|Figure 5.4.3 - Animating door objects to open and close|
- Create a real-time walk-through that starts at the exterior of the building; walks around and passes through the front entry doors; looks around the lobby; and stops in front of the elevator shaft.
- End the animation on a viewpoint with redline tags and comments regarding the design.
- Create an object animation that opens and closes the front door of the building.
- Script the animation to be triggered when a reviewer navigates through a hotspot with a 3-foot (0.91 m) radius from the center of the door, then rerecord the walk-through, triggering the door animation as you pass through the front door.
- Export the animation to an AVI file, being careful to choose a resolution so that it is easily uploaded to the web.